Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas Spirit by Morgana Best

I finished Morgana Best's Christmas Spirit just shy of midnight. This was a great story that I found this week on Amazon.com Free! A delightful ghost story for Christmas with the right amount of mystery, family antics and a perfect ending twist. I liked the cover which is what drew me to the book but I will say that the main character is really less of a witch and more of  medium.  Lovely to have found a ghost story to read over Christmas and one set that is set in Australia as well!
This one is currently free on Amazon.com at time of publishing this post you can find your copy by clicking here. 

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment