Friday, December 22, 2017

Fancy Friday Finds, Etsy Printables To Keep or Gift This Christmas

Are you looking for some last minute gifts, have a printer and are out of time? Check out today's Fancy Friday Finds!
First up is this printable calendar that is also a coloring book, simply print your pages, pair with a clipboard and some markers and you have a great gift! I loved this one and you might too! Click here to see it listed in the by Sarah Renae Clark Etsy shop Price is great too, under $7 Canadian.

How about making a Reading Log for someone you love? I think this is really cool, you can print your own pages and the listing is under $4 CND at Ferona Supplies. Click here for listing and shop. 

Lastly I loved this Chalkboard Themed Recipe Binder Kit, I would love to have this one actually you can find it in the Plan Everything Etsy shop for under $15 CND by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining me here today for a cup of tea and some Fancy Friday Finds. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment