Sunday, December 17, 2017

My Crown Confessional....

No book review this morning, I took the afternoon off and most of the evening Saturday to binge watch The Crown. I held off as long as I could, having been hosting several events this week and the 24/7 event on line, I found myself Saturday with the need to turn on the tv and sit and enjoy. I love everything about this series, I know it is fiction and yet I so enjoy everything from costumes and cinematography to the actors and the story lines. Very much a Royalist and am indulging in this series is a delicate balance. But so very enjoyable.
I hope you will not mind my taking the afternoon off, I shall share my review of E.J. Cooperman's new book on Monday.
Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a Crown confessional...
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment