Thursday, March 26, 2020

Container Growing Challenge and A Cup of Tea...

"To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow."- Audrey Hepburn
I will admit to being a very novice gardener. I am starting some container plants of vegetables and fruit as well as cat nip for my cat (and to add to my own tea if I can get it to grow).


 Motivated by the current pandemic situation partly, and serious curiosity and I am setting out to see just how green my thumb actually is...

I think I make gardening look good! LOL well lets see how this goes....I am guessing I should likely label the seedlings right?
Here goes everything, stay tuned and send me your tips for growing from seeds and in containers and in shade and in a rain forest....heck you might just need to send me salad dressing before you know it!
Thanks for stopping by for a cup of tea and a look at my container gardening debut.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment