Wednesday, March 25, 2020

What is The Story of Wonder Woman...

I love Wonder Woman, and I saw this and completely impulse bought it last week. This is a series of books I love and have read with my boys over the last few years. We have read many books in this series and one of the things I have enjoyed most about this series is that it is written for kids but doesn't sugar coat things. I learned quite a bit, not just about who made Wonder Woman, but I also learned about the way the world was and how the woman's movement played and active roll in the evolution of Wonder Woman.

 This was a great and fast read for me, one I think families can read together and appreciate, I think this book would make a great gift as well. I found my book at Micheal's the Craft store here in Canada but I know most book sellers on line will have this and that in the past I have ordered this series from Amazon.ca , Indigo.ca and The Book Depository.

I hope that you find time to learn something new and to read today. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment