Sunday, March 1, 2020

A Great Find 1/2 Price teacup!

Yesterday I found this lovely little little treasure half price at our local urban re purpose store. I gravitrated to it as well, half price tea cups, and that it had shamrocks on it. About 4 years ago I found out that I am Irish, so I now I tend to find anything with a Shamrock, I get a bit excited!


It is really pretty on the left hand side, and in the rim.
I was thrilled to find out that this is was part of a 6 set that Royal Albert and this one is called Londonderry Air.
Originally priced at $12 this turned out to be a nice find for $6!
The saucer has a lovely scene and I found this set so charming.

I also looked it up on line and found this particular set priced from $27-$46 on Etsy!
Click here to see the listing I found on Etsy if you want to have one like me! 

I think I made a great score!
Thank you for joining me today for a cup of tea and a look at a 1/2 priced teacup and saucer I found.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment