Sunday, March 8, 2020

The Illustrated Herbiary by Maia Toll

I started the weekend off with a new book called The Illustrated Herbiary by Maia Toll. This is a beautiful book that appeared in my Amazon.ca suggestions and I ordered it. At the time I had no idea just how beautiful this book is, and it comes with oracle cards in the back as well.

The artwork is stunning and I love how this book is written.
I loved that the three pages I flipped open were ones that I wanted to learn more about, Valerian root is for sleep, and a much loved natural ingredient added to night time teas.
Lavender is my go to for many things and this image of a tiger in a teacup was breath taking.
I am looking forward to reading this book cover to cover and referencing it in my own life.
Maybe this is book you would enjoy adding to your repertoire. I am not an amazon affiliate but you can find the book by clicking here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a Bewitching Botanical Book review.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment