Wednesday, May 27, 2015

A Great Chocolate Tea and A Cozy Mystery ...

I have had a few questions on Facebook this week about what tea I was paring with my Chocolate themed cozy Death of a Chocolate Cheater by Penny Pike. Today I share one a review of one of my most favorite chocolate flavored teas from David's Tea called I love Tea #7.
I love tea #7 as it is called is a black tea containing mini chocolate chips, rose petals, strawberries and vanilla. This is a tea I drink year round and love its delicate flavor with hints of rose and chocolate covered strawberries this tea is a great evening tea if you are someone who can handle caffeine and still sleep at night like me, otherwise this is a great tea to get through that 3 pm craving time.

You can find I love tea #7 on line at Davids tea by clicking here.

To find a copy of Penny Pike's Death of a Chocolate Cheater out June 2nd  please click here.
Thank you for joining me for a great cup of chocolate tea and a cozy mystery!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment