Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Caught Read-Handed Outstanding 2nd Story For The Read Em' and Eat Series!

I finished Caught Read Handed the second in series from Terrie Farley Moran Saturday night. I have to tell you that I was so beyond thrilled to get one of the first Advanced Reading Copies of this book.  I am so thankful that Author Terrie Farley Moran who trusted me with the task of not only reading and reviewing this book but also the pleasure and honor of lending one of my recipes to the back of this book.

 I ordered the first book in the Read Em' Eat series titled Well Read, Then Dead on the advice of one of my friends Lisa Kelley and boy am I ever glad I did.

 I really enjoyed the first story about two friends who open a cafe/bookstore in a small gulf town. You can read my review from last August by clicking here or you can order a copy of Well Read, Then Dead by clicking here. Terrie's first book recently won the Agatha Award for best first novel at Malice! Congrats Terrie!
In Caught Read Handed, while delivering books to the local library for an up coming sale, main character Sassy inadvertently witnesses an argument between a new volunteer/over barring patrons wife and a homeless veteran who tries to access the library. When the woman is later found dead, all fingers point to the homeless vet and it is up to Sassy and best friend Bridgy to shed light on the real killer and help bring the community back together.
Caught Read- Handed is equally well written and has a great story line, a fantastic mystery and it solidifies the community feeling that cozies are famous for. There are important community messages and you get the feeling of being apart of the community while you read it. Caught Read-Handed comes out July 5th and can be ordered with free shipping from The Book Depository by clicking here.

Thank you for joining me for A Cup Of Tea and A Cozy Mystery Review today. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. As always, lovely review and pictures Karen! Another series on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete