Monday, May 4, 2015

Some Like It Witchy, I Most Certainly Did...



In my life time there has only been one other series then the wish craft mystery series that has bewitched me so completely.This book arrived at my door just before 1 pm today and I started it at 1:30 it is 8:29 now. To say I could not put this book down is putting it lightly. 
Three pots of tea and a cat to accompany me, this was one of my favorite stories in this series. I felt transported from the first paragraph and like I had just dropped in on an old friend. 
I was lucky enough to be selected to read Heather Blake's newest Wishcraft Mystery which arrived today ahead of the copy I had pre ordered months ago and I sat down and got started and finished in just a few hours. There is so much in Heathers characters that the reader can relate to, route for and emotionally invest in. I laughed, I cried and I was sad to say good bye, until next time, the way any visit with a good friend should be. If the Wishcraft Mystery Series is one you are not familiar with I promise you will be bewitched and transported to The Enchanted Village and you are not going to want to ever leave. 
Some Like It Witchy comes out tomorrow May 5th 2015 be sure to get your own copy by clicking any of the links here below.
The Book Depository , Amazon, Amazon.ca,
Chapters/Indigo Canada
Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good book. I read one book from her by her other name - Heather Webber.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy this series too, and how she's created this world of the Enchanted Village out in plain sight. I pre-ordered it, should arrive very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of the series I most look forward to reading! They are just such a delight to read, and I can't wait for the UPS guy to get here.
    My tea tray is ready to go, and the tea garden is waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read this one Karen, I love Heather's books, and I am glad you do as well.

    ReplyDelete