Sunday, May 24, 2015

Aternoon Tea At Neverland Tea Salon In Vancouver BC

Last Sunday I went to afternoon tea with my mother in law, aunt in law and two sister in laws at Vancouver's Neverland Tea Salon. Neverland Tea Salon is nestled along quaint shops on West Broadway minutes from down town Vancouver.


 My sister in law Janeen suggest this tea room and I have had their tea in the past but had not dined in their tea room. It  was a wonderful place to celebrate 3 family birthdays at once!  This was a very full tea tray each level held undeniably delectable treats, I have never left a tea room feeling as full as I did!
The tea of the day special is what I had in my first pot of tea, Wild Strawberry, a green sencha tea that was light and full flavored, would be equally delightful iced. I very much enjoyed this tea.

 My second pot of tea was a Darjeeling tea called Margaret's Hope it was a very strong robust Darjeeling and went well with the tea sandwiches and savory items. The selection of vintage tea cups used in the tea room are as exciting as each tea we tried.
The staff were kept so very busy in this tea room but were attentive, well educated and kind. Our table never lacked for anything. I highly recommend Neverland Tea Salon and can not wait to go back. I did not leave empty handed and brought home 4 of their teas to try I can not wait to share some of the reviews of these teas in the coming days. If you are lucky enough to live in the Vancouver area or are heading this way this summer you will not want to miss Neverland Tea Salon. Click here for their website.
Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Tea Salon Review I look forward to sharing more tea moments with you soon.
* Neverland Tea Salon is located at  3066 W Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6K 2G9
Reservations are recommended (604) 428-3066

No comments:

Post a Comment