Monday, July 18, 2016

Julie Hyzy Grace Sees Red, A Manor House Mystery

Grace Sees Red by Julie Hyzy came out earlier this month and spent the day with me on July 4th. This is a series I was not familiar with and I was surprised to learn that this series is with this mystery 7 books in! Lots of very interesting and complicated relationships in this book, Main character grace and her Uncle end up trying to assist  Grace's assistant when she becomes implicated in a murder in one of the most unlikely places. Fans of the series are sure to enjoy this Manor House Mystery!


Check out Julie Hyzy Grace Sees Red on Amazon by clicking here.
Learn more about author Julie Hyzy by clicking here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the books in this series, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this series. Julie Hyzy is one of the best cozy writers out there. Go back and start at the beginning of the series to see how the characters develop. I hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete