Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Murder At The Pier By Rayna Morgan

Sunday night I read Rayna Morgan's Cozy Murder at the Pier. This Californian based cozy about a pair of sisters with sleuthing tenancies and their dogs was a nice change of pace. I was asked to read and review Murder At The Pier and I am very happy to have been asked to do so. I enjoyed the relationships between the sisters, the love interests and the dogs. The mystery was good
and the story I quite enjoyed. This is book one of the Sister Sleuth Series and I look forward to the next adventure with these too!


Sisters Lea, a freelance business writer, and Maddy, an interior designer, are sticking their noses into the murder Lea’s adventurous canines discovered under the Pier in their peaceful beach community. Their sleuthing is much to the dismay of Lea’s husband Paul, and his best friend, a clever homicide detective. There’s no shortage of suspects since the victim was despised by several people in town including a humiliated fiancĂ© jilted at the altar, angry co-workers frustrated by his undeserved success, a married lover and her devoted spouse, an employee wrongfully terminated, and dangerous criminal associates. You’re guaranteed to love the sisters’ spunk, intelligence, and tenacity as well as the twists and turns of this intriguing plot. These irrepressible siblings are up to the challenge and only stop when the mystery is solved.

To order your own kindle copy of Murder At The Pier please click here
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy review.  I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I read many cozies and like them. This is one I missed and will checked it out. I recommended them on my Google+ site.

    ReplyDelete