Saturday, July 30, 2016

On My Table and In My Cup July 23-30th

Saturday morning has arrived again bringing another opportunity to share this weeks books. I have been thrilled to have been able to read these books this past week and am in awe of the talented authors who's books have spent time with me this week.  Ellery Adam's Murder in the Secret Garden which is out August 2nd is the third book in the series and just as outstanding as the first.  In my cup this week I tried a new to me tea from www,primulatea,com. This blooming tea was very refreshing and indulgent to drink this tea all by myself.
Leann Sweeney writes a wonderful mystery in The Cat, The Collector and the Killer. I know many of you are fans and you will not be disappointed with this one!
To have had Rhys Bowen's books Malice at the Palace and Crowned and Dangerous this week on my table and now in my heart was such a treat. Books 9 and 10 flow wonderfully together and I was left with a feeling of comfort and excitement in the end.
Victor Cantano's Tail & Trouble was a nice change of pace on my table this week, main characters are both male, one human one dog, very good read!
Victoria Hamilton's Much Ado About Muffin was a fantastic way to start the week and I highly recommend this series. It follows life's ups and downs and is a very easy series to fall in love with.
Such a treat to have you join me today for this weeks a cup of tea and a week in review. I can not wait to share more cozy mystery crafts and reviews with you again soon.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your week in review, I really enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete