Sunday, July 31, 2016

Murder In The Secret Garden, What A Wonderful Read!


What I would not give to have a weekend away at Ellery Adams Book Retreat of Storyton Hall. Book Three Murder in the Secret Garden is out August 2nd is a continuation of a fantastic series that began with  Murder in Mystery Suite, a book that transported me away before the first paragraph was complete. A picturesque retreat where books and tea time take precedence and you are supposed to relax and rejuvenate. Not everything is ever how it seems and this peaceful book retreat proves to be so much more. This series is has mystery, intrigue, history, specially trained forces and did I mention the most wonderful afternoon tea? 
A wonderful cast of characters await you in this series and I loved the new additions in this story as well. In Murder in the Secret Garden we are treated to a very thoughtful and intricately woven mystery and provocative look at pharmaceuticals, plant lore and herbal medicine. I adored this story and I can not wait for more adventures at Storyton Hall with Jane, the Fins and her twins.    


To learn more about Ellery Adams and this series please click here. 
To order your own copy of Murder in the Secret Garden from Amazon please click here.
With free shipping from The Book Depository please click here. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: