Saturday, July 22, 2017

On My Table and In My Cup July 15th -22nd




Well I can honestly say this was a crazy fast week, only getting home on Monday I am very much behind! I did manage to get a bit of reading done this week, and just started Final Check out by CeeCee James. 
It was so much fun to have this book early and to escape to. If you have not yet read this series it is one of the best, I love the idea of a historical based, royal family, spy mystery series and I know you would too if you happened upon it! Book one made me so very happy! I have devoured each book since!
Two British Cozies for me this week
Death Plays a Part was a lovely way to kick of my vacation weekend.  This is a first in series that is out now.
I just finished reading Wrong Side of the Paw and will share my review with you tomorrow. 
I have brought some fun tea back and have been enjoying it all week. It was fun to be at the Stash Store. 
Below is my Friday Spotlight on a series from a few years ago, the Magical Dress Making Series by Melissa Bourbon. I am still working out how to do these videos and I am thankful for those of you who humor me and watch them!

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery week in review. I look forward to sharing more reviews with you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment