Saturday, July 29, 2017

On My Table and In My Cup July 22nd-29th


I am so very lucky and grateful for the opportunities that I have in life, for the people placed in my path and for the books written by amazing authors who give me a great escape. I am particularly grateful this week after a difficult week. I had some amazing opportunities this week and I am so thankful and thrilled with how my Beyond The Bookmark event went with author Jayne Barnard in celebration of her Maddie Hatter series. Thank you to all who came to the Facebook event on my Beyond The Bookmarks pages.
I did get some reading done this week and shared some reviews of CeeCee James latest cozy Final Check Out. Book Three in her series I can not believe how fast she gets these out!
Library super sleuth and  superhero  in Wrong Side of The Paw had me so excited ! Laurie Cass writes a fantastic series!

Oh and I love the Victoria Hamilton Merry Muffin Series! Muffin To Fear was exceptional and I even made a video about it yesterday!
I am finishing up Assaulted Caramel right now by Amanda Flower and look forward to sharing my review with you all soon.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: