Monday, July 31, 2017

Three Amigos Summer Reading Club Week 7 Paranormal/Ghost Stories

Week 7 and another favorite theme of mine, this one is Paranormal or Ghost Cozy. This was a hard one for me to chose from so many wonderful paranormal series I read, however my decision was made much easier by the fact that the book I have chosen called Bloodline by Vicki Vass was so exceptional and my desire to have the whole cozy community read it. 

There is so much to love about this first in what I hope will be a long running series. Bloodline is Book 1 in the A Witch Cat Mystery Series. I could not put this book down, I read it in one sitting, not wanting to miss any part of the action. Fabulous concept, story, backstory, characters and heart. This is a book as a paranormal cozy mystery lover I was beyond excited about. The cover is fantastic and the mystery is divine. Main character Terra Rowan is unlike any main character you have ever read. Vicki Vass did an exceptional job with this one and threw some wonderful surprises in the book that felt like they were just for me!

I know my cat Squirrel and I were honored to get a special mug along with a copy of Bloodline for review...
If you need me I may just be between the pages sipping my tea at the Leaf and Page....

Now let's see what my Amigos have come up with this week....


Click here to see Lisa's selection....


Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a Three Amigos Summer Reading Club selection. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments: