Sunday, July 23, 2017

Wrong Side of the Paw by Laurie Cass...

I finished Wrong Side of The Paw by Laurie Cass Friday at swim lessons for my boys and oh boy did I ever enjoy this one. Laurie Cass has created such a wonderful series around a tiny librarian who drives a book mobile in a tiny tourist town, with a great kitty sidekick. If ever there was to be a Librarian Superhero, the image I get is that of main character Minnie Hamilton.  I have read this entire series and feel like I have gotten to know Minnie like a close friend even a cousin after all this time and in this book I felt like screaming "Yes! Finally!" but you will have to read it to find out why.  This is an enjoyable series with some unique situations and it will truly give you that cozy feeling, new respect for  unsung Librarian Superheroes everywhere and a desire to pick up and move to a houseboat just to join in the fun.  Some fun mysteries and even better sleuthing from the naturally curious and clever Librarian extraordinaire!
As the bookmobile rolls along the hills of Chilson, Michigan, Minnie and Eddie spread good cheer and good reads. But when her faithful feline finds his way into the middle of a murder, Minnie is there, like any good librarian, to check it out. Eddie turns a routine bookmobile stop into anything but when he makes a quick escape and hops into a pickup truck…with a dead body in the flatbed. The friendly local lawyer who was driving the pickup falls under suspicion. But Minnie and Eddie think there's more to this case than meets the eye, and the dynamic duo sets out to leave no page unturned.

This one is out July 25th and can be ordered by clicking here from Amazon.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

11 comments: