Saturday, July 15, 2017

On My Table and In My Cup July 8th to July 15th

Another week has come and gone and it is midway through July. I blink and feel like I have traveled through time at hyperspeed! I found this block at Michael's and it practically yelled to me, so I bought it and placed it on my table. " Let it Flow" it can be a battle cry or a whisper but it called to me nonetheless.  Simple beauty in this one nestled beneath the flowers of friendship that grow in my friend Jen's yard. We used to be neighbors and it broke my heart when we had to move but she still makes a point of making me feel like she is still just a few doors down.

I recently launched my new business Beyond the Bookmarks and I am thrilled my cards came this week! I am getting ready to host the Maddie Hatter party this July 26th as you may know and I have really enjoyed working with a few authors this week in finding the right items for their giveaways and book launches as well as designing their Facebook Banners and Social Media ads.
My cards for this blog came in too and just in time for me to prep for the upcoming conference I am attending in Calgary When Words Collide.
( The purple cabinet is new this week too, I just love it!)
I am currently reading a book that is out now called Death Plays A Part it is a UK cozy and I hope to share the review with you early next week.

One of my most favorite series on my table this week and a spectacular read! Carol J. Perry has book 5 out the end of August and I am tickled I got to read it early! Great series! I highly recommend, it was a complete fluke that book one was my Three Amigos' pick this week too!
Not a cozy but very honored to be asked to read K.A. Davis new book A Game of Deceit, a debut for her and a good mystery too.
Doom with a View by Kate Kingsbury was another great read I had on my table this week, 2nd in the series out later this summer and one to watch for.
I shared my review as well for Jayne Barnards Maddie Hatter and the Gilded Gauge earlier this week and I have been working on so many fun and inspired items as a result of this wonderful read.

Just arrived on Thursday and to my delight, I have a new video for you to watch you can watch it above or click here 
I hope you are enjoying your weekend and thank you for taking time out of your busy life to spend sometime with me and enjoy a cup of tea & a week in review.
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments: