Thursday, July 27, 2017

A Day Early~Fancy Friday Finds on Thrifty Thursday

Tomorrow I have something planned to share that is not my Fancy Friday's Finds so today will be Fancy Friday Finds on Thrifty Thursday....

Let's start with these lovely reusable tea bags! You get 5 in a package for $1.29 CND from GlamourGalStuff Etsy shop, they are made to order, click here for shop and listing.

 Tina's Decor Etsy shop has tempted me with this Royal Albert listing!  Offered at under $5 this one you have to see! Click here for shop and listing.

I loved this teapot  from Old Crocks Tea Party  offered for just around $20! This 5-6 cup pot would be a lovely at a tea party or on your table daily! Click here to see the shop and listing. 

Thank you for joining me here today for a Thrifty Thursday Etsy finds. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments: