Friday, September 29, 2017

Fancy Friday Finds- Toast And Jam...


First , today is my niece Beth's 17th birthday and I want to wish her a very happy birthday today. Earlier this summer my niece stayed with me and I had the best time with her. We baked, BBQ'd and made jam and she got me hooked on American Nija, it was so much fun. We don't live very close (have to take a ferry and a long car ride to see her)  but today I am thinking of her and I love being an auntie!
Earlier this year I reviewed Toast & Jam, and I preordered the book in hardback as well. It recently arrived  and I think this is cookbook of the year, a must have for the holiday season! I like it so much I took over today's post over on LisaK's book review I wrote about this book, and now I will share some of my Fancy Friday Etsy Favorites that tie in with Toast and Jam.....

I have been very jealous of our friend Sheryl (from Booth Talks Books) as she has an antique toast rack like this one from Vintage and Flea UK. Its on my list of wants for sure and you can find this little lovely by clicking here.

 Next I found and loved this little butter spreader! This would look so sweet with your homemade jam and bread as gifts this upcoming holiday season! This one is from Milk and Honey Luxuries Etsy shop you can view it by clicking here.  

even if you are not making your own jam you can send some love with this jam sampler box! I love this idea from Boondock Enterprises! Send someone you love (or me) a box of true sweetness! 
Click here for shop and listing

All of these items would pair very nicely with this amazing book, as a gift for a friend or for yourself!
Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a fancy friday finds of Toast and Jam!
I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment