Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Donna Andrews, How the Finch Stole Christmas.

September 12th I finished Donna Andrews upcoming holiday themed Meg Langslow Mystery, How the Finch Stole Christmas.   This one is out October 24th and published by Minotaur Books. I love the cover, and this is the first in series I have ever read. Even though I had not read the series, I found this was easy to follow and I was pleased that it was not at all predictable. Having read similar themed Christmas cozies, I was sure I had it all figured out but I was really thrilled that Donna did not take the easy way out with this mystery! I enjoyed how the title really came into play into the mystery itself . The story was well done and thought out, with strong characters and purpose. I really enjoyed the storyline and I am happy I found a series I can continue to enjoy!


You can preorder How the Finch Stole Christmas on Amazon by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment