Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Witchy Wednesday- Crystal Magic by Sandra Kynes

Coming out in October is a book called Crystal Magic by Sandra Kynes. I requested to read and review this book because I have become enchanted and love the look and feel of crystals. As long as I can remember I have always picked up rocks in my path, had rocks in my shoes, purse, hand or around my neck. I like the way they feel and the way I feel when I have them close at hand. It was not until many years later that I learned that there are actually meanings and it is believed that there are properties in these rocks and crystals which can aid in comfort and condition.  I have read and reviewed crystal books in the past and always learn a little, I am fascinated each time I learn or pick up something new. I found while reading Crystal Magic, I felt like I was constantly learning something new about many of my favorite crystals and learning about ones I had not explored. This is a great book for reference and one I think would be handy to have on my shelf in print! I love books published by Llewellyn Publishers and am grateful for the opportunity to read and review them.

Click here for the Amazon listing of Crystal Magic. 
Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and this weeks Witchy Wednesday selection. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment