Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Witchy Wednesday A Year and A Day of Everyday Witchcraft 366 Ways to Witchify Your LIfe by Deborah Blake



This week's Witchy Wednesday selection is a book coming out this October by Deborah Blake. A Year and A Day of Everyday Witchcraft is an eclectic selection of daily witchy tips that would make a great gift for those new to Witchcraft or those who want to learn about Witchcraft. This is a really easy to follow book that is meant to be read daily though one can not help but want to read ahead. I found this was an interesting read, someday's had really interesting facts, others recipes, ideas and things to think about. This one is out in October but would also make a great holiday gift. 





Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a Witchy Wednesday book review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gamil.com

No comments:

Post a Comment