Friday, October 6, 2017

Fancy Friday Friday Inspired by The Piano Guys

On Wednesday night I had the amazing opportunity to go to see The Piano Guys at the Queen Elizabeth Theater. If you are not familiar with this musical group, I can highly recommend them.  Made up of four dads from Utah this amazing group consists of 4 musicians, who all play the piano, but one of them Steven, plays the cello in what is to me a most magical way. There music is a seamless blend of classical and modern something you have to hear to believe. Their website can be viewed here and I highly recommend you check out these video's there are 60 of them and each worth watching over and over again. I was moved to tears 5 different times during their performance. It was incredible. Below is the video of my favorite of Steven's songs...

Today I am using the Piano Guys as my inspiration for Fancy Friday.

This Music Man Tea Cozy Knitting pattern would work as the main Piano player Jon from the piano guys, just simply change his hair color and it is spot on! This is offered by the Tea Cozy Folk Etsy Shop and you can find it by clicking here. 

The Baltic Tea has a wonderful offering for a personalized tea spoon music lovers alike would appreciate! Click here for shop and listing. 

Old Sussex Etsy shop has this very lovely teapot for sale and it is stunning! Check it out by clicking here. 

Instant Graphics offers this Cello drawing that I really loved. Click here for the print in their Etsy shop. 

The blend of these magnificent instruments made on Wednesday night will stay with me forever. I love listening to their music while I write , read and sip my tea, I hope you will too. Learn more about The Piano Guys by clicking here for their website. 

Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a Fancy Friday Finds review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

1 comment: