Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Mary Ellen Hughes, A Fatal Collection

I finished A Fatal Collection on October 20th, and I really enjoyed it. I requested to review this book based first on its cover and then when I read the discription i wanted to read it even more. I enjoyed this book which is the first in a new series about Keepsake Cove, a town that is made up of touristy type specialty shops and has a very cozy feel, that is when the neighbors are all getting along. I was surprised at the twists and turns and neighborhood mishaps & drama. I was intrigued by each shop and their purpose. Everyone bringing something so unique to the community. I was so sad for main character Callie who finds her purpose and true calling after the very sudden death of her aunt. This is a good start to what I think will be a good series. This one is out November 8th and is published by Midnight Ink.



You can find it on Amazon by clicking here. 
Thank you for joining me here I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment