Thursday, October 5, 2017

Ring In The Year With Murder by Auralee Walace



Most cozy mysteries are light and humorous  but Ring In The Year With Murder is down right hilarious.  So much to love about this series and I always get really excited when I get the chance to read an Auralee Wallace Otter Lake Mystery.  Reading it September 23rd/24th  My face hurt from smiling and laughing. I think that  main character Erica and her " BFF Forever" Freddie are two of my most favorite cozy mystery duo's. Their banter, humor, style and friendship is what squad goals are made of.  As someone who prefers to welcome the new year from the comfort of my own bed, I truly appreciated every word and adventure in this New Years Eve fiasco! Solidifying my belief in  my own New Years plans. I simply loved this and hope you will too. If you want to laugh and you are not easily offended then this is a fantastic read, actually it's right up there with one of the best books I read this year. Loved it! This one is out October 31st  from St. Martin's Press and you can find it for pre-order on amazon by clicking here.



https://www.amazon.com/Ring-Year-Murder-Otter-Mystery/dp/1250151457/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1506442707&sr=8-1&keywords=auralee+wallace
Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment