Saturday, October 7, 2017

On my table and in my cup September 30th- October 7th

On my table this weekend is Jenny Kales Secrets and Pies, the third book in the Callie's Kitchen Mystery series. Just started it and will share my review in a few days!
Don't forget later this month I have a great event to celebrate for the release on the 19th on the Beyond The Bookmarks Event page! You can RSVP by clicking here.
In my cup this week in addition to my Murchie's Vanilla Black stand by, I have also enjoyed my Fortnum and Mason Cranberry black tea, this weekend is Thanksgiving here in Canada and I will be spending the weekend basically eating.  I realized the other day as I took my bunny bowl out of the cupboard that I have used this bowl for 42 years. It's in pretty good shape and it has stood the test of time. Royal Doulton still makes Bunnykins and I really think this is one of my favorite patterns.
I did a bit of reading this week and The Quiche and the Dead by Kirsten Weiss is coming up for review tomorrow.
Later this month I will be reviewing Delia James Familiar Motives, I am thrilled my own familiar Squirrel joined me in the photo!
I got the most lovely surprise in the mail this week, a teacup from my friend Jennifer and I loved how it paired so well with the cover of The Secret Book & Scone Society. I loved this book and I anxiously await what will happen next.
Also on my table this week was Much Ado About Murder, this one was a lovely  cozy and highly dramatic! Theater cozies are so much fun.

I wish you all the very best this holiday weekend and look forward to sharing more with you tomorrow! Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a week in review. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment