Saturday, February 29, 2020

St Patrick's Day Etsy Tea Wrappers From Cooper Station Etsy Shop

I have been thinking about St. Patrick's Day and how I would love to do a small tea gathering. I love to do party favors and found this great printable on Etsy for under $5 I though I might share with you.
The Etsy Shop Cooper Station out of Florida has some beautiful and fun printable for all holidays, you can click here for the shop and just see for yourself!


They have more thank 85 choices on printable wrappers for tea and I have purchased three of these. I love this idea for a quick and easy printable.
I can't wait to hand these out on St. Patrick's Day.
 Let me know what you think!
I would love to hear from you please email me at karenmowen@gmail.com or leave me a comment here below.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and an idea you may like to use in your next tea party!

No comments:

Post a Comment