Friday, February 7, 2020

Fabulous Fancy Friday Foley Find!

One of my favorite finds of 2019 was this set I found in November at my local Salvation Army. This trio is a Foley set and has lovely pastel flowers in blues, purples. These were priced individually and each piece was $3.99.

Sometimes it is worth going through each plate and cup as at times they get separated when you come up with a lovely find like this!
This set is called Cottage Garden and was made in the Early 1950's.
I found this set on line for $43.00 Canadian! I paid $12.00!
This is such a pretty set and I am thrilled I found it!  If you are lucky enough to find a matching cup and saucer you should see if you can find the tea plate or side plate to match it makes a lovely breakfast set or even lovely lunch sets when you are entertaining.

With the weekend upon you, maybe it is time to take down your find china and use it for yourself! If you don't have a set but are thinking of rescuing a set for yourself, check your local thrift stores, charity shops, yard sales, and antique fairs.
Let me know what you find!
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a look at my Friday Find! I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment