Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Witchy Wednesday New Modern Witch Hat...

Happy Witchy Wednesday to you. I recently ordered a new hat from Amazon.ca, its a witch hat as you can see, and for me its like a thinking cap....or writing cap.  For months I would see adds for it on Facebook, it comes in lots of colors but I ordered black and it is super comfortable. I even wore it at work for a few minutes... forgot it was on actually so more like an hour.
Why did I buy it? Impulse buy? Okay it did help for free shipping but honestly it is a hat I would wear out, write in and it is as I said before really comfortable. I might order my little friend Lily one for her birthday, she too loves witchy stories like me.
Who knows this Hat might just have some magic in it after all, I seem to be writing more since acquiring it...
If you might need a super comfortable Witches hat to write or garden in, check it out on Amazon like I did, by clicking here ( I am not an Amazon Affiliate) 

Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a look at my new Witches Hat/Writing Cap. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment