Sunday, December 6, 2015

A Very Cool Gift For The Tea Lover Who Has Everything

We all have someone who is impossible to shop for and if that person is a tea lover I found a fun Etsy Shop offering you the chance to grow your own tea!
The shop is called Plants From Seed and are based in the UK and they ship to North America. I love the idea of growing my own tea and this is a fun idea for under $10!
"Harvest and dry the leaves for the ultimate in home grown. Camellia sinensis is the tropical evergreen plant from which we get tea. Native to China and India, camellia sinensis thrives in warm, humid environments at higher elevations but can also be grown in cooler climates with some care. A greenhouse, conservatory or even a sunny window are all adequate to grow this amazing plant.

Whats in the kit?

1 x Professional grow pellet.
1 x Watering tray
1 x Label stick
Tea Seeds.
Instruction sheet on how to grow and take care of your new arrival."
There is a larger kit as well which includes everything you see in the photo below.
This kit is slightly more expensive at $13.94
As I enjoy my Hot Chocolate flavored black tea this morning I am thinking that growing your own tea kits would make wonderful gifts for some of my other tea loving friends, perhaps 2016 I will have to investigate the growing of my own teas and herbal teas further.
I hope you have a wonderful day and that you have enjoyed today's post. Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment