Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Sorry I am late with tea, I have been up the mountain....

A cup of tea on top of the mountain this morning kept me from my post earlier today. Our family along with my niece and sister in law went up to Grouse Mountain near our home for the day. It was so much fun to play in the snow and have that White Christmas Feel. It was crisp and clear today.
This is the only way up there, our gondola ride takes about 4 mins to get to the top of the mountain.
With the view from the top of the ride.
We took a sleigh ride up there and the kids skated on the frozen open air rink and then they did sled rides down a hill. We had a great lunch and then headed back home where my slippers are on and the tea is ready time to get back to reading. 
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment