Saturday, December 5, 2015

On My Table And In My Cup November 28th- December 5th

Happy Saturday Morning to you from my table to yours. This week flew by for me with so much going on one does wish a pause button would be an option.
This morning I am on Chapter 19 of A Spirited Gift, this book followed me home this week from a sale table at the city library and I am so glad it did. I am really enjoying this story and loved the photo that Joyce and Jim's daughter shared on Facebook this morning.

I found this larger image of what Jen shared on Google images and it ties in with the story. I think it was a fun coincidence that she posted it this morning.
Also on my table for the Start of December was Krista Davis Murder Most Howl. What a wonderful series this is and this story did not disappoint. I was ready to check into the Sugar Maple Inn and join in the Murder Mystery fun not to mention to stay for the afternoon tea!
I found Chicken Soup for the Soul Christmas Treasury for Kids at a second hand book store and it has 24 stories to enjoy for the holidays. Quite a unique Advent Calendar.
 Lots of baking done this week too, the problem is lots of eating has been done as well.
 I got a wonderful surprise in the mail from author Kathleen Bridge with a needle point she picked up for me to try! I can not wait to give it a go! I have never done this before! Thankfully it is a printed one!
I have a lot of things packed in to each day now and must remember to make more time for reading and not to add to the chaos of the season. Wish me luck as after hockey we brave the mall.
I hope you enjoy your weekend. Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery. I would love to hear from you and I invite you to leave me a comment or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment