Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Day 2015

It is Christmas day and my boys are playing a video game while they await the present opening. My husband gave me this Snowbabies figure last night called Faceoff. I love it. For those of you who do not know I became a Hockey Mom a few years ago and it is a job I treasure.
My husband has bought me these little beauties since before we were dating, I have quite a collection now and this one is very special to me.
Above is a video interview I did last year and why this is such an amazing gift, not just the figure but the gift of being a Hockey Mom. I hope you will watch it and enjoy hearing about my journey. Back to cozy mysteries and tea tomorrow. Merry Christmas from my family to yours.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery.I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment