Friday, December 18, 2015

The Force Awakens And So Do I

Well it is the day my husband and boys have been waiting for not only is it my youngest sons Birthday it is also STAR WARS THE FORCE AWAKENS Release day in case you have been living anywhere other then North America this is a huge deal. I made my own wedding topper many years ago and it is pictured hear in my morning tea photo. My husband is a huge Starwars Fan.
I have to admit I enjoy it too.
For my cookie exchange this year I made Starwars themed cookies for my friends to take away and I love my Star Wars Cookie Cutters, I have this set and a smaller set that get used each May and now apparently each December. You can find them on line by clicking here if you want a set of your own cutters. 

It is 7 am here and my husband has already left for his "work engagement" which is code for I will be at the movie theater see you when I see you...lucky guy actually is at a work function which is being held at a movie theater then they get to see the movie... my oldest son is a little put out he doesn't get to see it now but we shall all see it over the holidays I am sure.
I downloaded The Witching Hour by Julie Sarff yesterday and read the first chapter, I really wanted to read a paper back but I was clearly needing some magic and there wasn't any in the ones I chose. So I am back to my kindle app.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery. Enjoy your day and may the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment