Sunday, December 27, 2015

The Witching Hour By Julie Sarff - A Review

I finished The Witching Hour by Julie Sarff a few days before Christmas and in the hustle and the bustle of the holidays I am only now sitting own to write about it. I picked it up on Amazon.ca for $1.38 but for you wonderful American readers it is  a free cozy and it was pretty darn good!
I enjoyed the idea that a coven of multi aged witches gets transported to modern day France and poses as a group of Nuns, some having everyday jobs while others having more traditional roles. There were two great mysteries in this story, themes I had not seen explored in other series and a paranormal touch of fun. I would say this is worth a read and not sure if there would be more in the series but I would entertain reading them. This story is not your traditional cozy or paranormal cozy but it has elements of a cozy and worth a read. To order your own copy please click here.

Now that Christmas has passed I am off for some self care with my sister and sister in law this morning, I hope you have an enjoyable day and thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment