Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Read Along With Me 2016- Here are the cozies I have pre-ordered so far!


Well the mail man came and went yesterday with no books for me and as I am getting impatient for something to read I thought it would be a good time look at my pre orders and get even more excited/impatient. But I am trying to be on the cutting edge of my own happiness so I thought I would share...
I am so looking forward to Off the Books! 33 more days to go and I anxiously await it's delivery! I ordered it and all my pre orders from The Book Depository because I never have to pay shipping, it is free on every order and as a Canadian it is a great deal.
Out in just a few days and on it's way to me is Fran Sterwart's A Wee Dose of Death. I am really looking forward another Scotshop Mystery!
I love the Teapot Collector Mystery series by Amanda Cooper (and I am very excited because something I wrote is included in the back of the book!) The Grim Steeper is out in only 88 more days until it's release! 
Breach of Crust, Ellery Adams Charmed Pie Shoppe Mystery is out in 96 more days! Love the title down you?
I am so looking forward to both  Gone With The Witch, one of my favorite Heather Blake series which is out in 153 more days!  I simply adore this series! As well as...

the highly anticipated The Diva Serves High Tea! I can not wait! I am so excited for this one also out in 153 more days!

with 187 more days to go is Read-To Death the third book in the Read em' and Eat Mystery Series, and I have a recipe in this one too! I am really excited to be a part of this series as well and am so thankful to Terrie for including one of my recipes in this book as well!

Currently my longest wait for a pre order is Murder in the Secret Garden by Ellery Adams, not due out for 215 More days! 
I hope you will join me for these wonderful cozy reads and pre ordering these titles before they are released helps the authors so much! Bonus for us is that we get books in the mail regularly that we are so looking forward to reading and I know they are going to look great on my table!  Thank you for joining me for A cup of tea and a look a head at some wonderful cozy mysteries! I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. WOW you are going to be a reading machine. And thanks for sharing the titles. I can't wait to read them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I have more then that to read for sure but this is just what I have pre ordered I can not wait!

      Delete
  2. I've read the first two installments in Terrie's 'Read 'em and Eat' series and enjoyed them both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful to hear! I am so excited for the third one!

      Delete