Tuesday, August 1, 2017

A Visit To The Whistler Tea Company...

This weekend I went to Whistler with two friends and their daughters. While they were in the pool I went up to the village of Whistler and spent 2 hours wandering around. I found a hidden gem about 90 mins into my journey around the village The Whistler Tea House...
I was surprised to find this lovely shop nestled in amongst the Starbucks and taco shop. The shop was very quiet when I arrived and it was a lot to take in. I loved the welcoming wood, the tiny shop shelves. even the vintage china offering.
I picked up a jar of grape jelly and some of their herbal tea called La Garrique De Provence which I am looking forward to enjoying sometime soon.
I ordered a mint hibiscus iced tea and a lavender scone. This was how it was delivered to my table. I had some lovely raisins and a small chocolate treat. This was a really wonderful surprise and presentation.
It was such a nice surprise to have such a wonderful respite in a very busy village, this hidden gem is worth the trip for sure! Find out more about the Whistler Tea Company by clicking here. 

Thank you for joining me here for a cup of tea and a look at the Whistler Tea Company. I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Wow, how nice!! I hope you're feeling better. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen and Kathi. I hope you are feeling much better Karen. Get well prayers for healing and comfort are raised for you.

    ReplyDelete