Thursday, July 23, 2015

Tea, Toast and My TBR Pile

Greetings from my table this morning. I am still stalking the mail man for my Death of An English Muffin by Victoria Hamilton no mail yesterday it is really getting frustrating but that shall be on the top of my TBR pile when it finally does arrive.  I will say that my Kindle App does have several books on it I could be reading and one or two I am reading but for me there is nothing like the feeling of that book in hand.

My Kindle app on my Ipad is pretty sweet though and I do like that I can take it with me but what I don't love is that the battery ran out while I was reading. I know first world problem but still for me Paper books will be always first and foremost. Until the mail man stops by with my paper book I am reading Killer Jam by Karen MacInerney which is out later this month. Thankful that I am not with out something to read. What is on your TBR pile?
Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery today. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment