Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Cover Release of Rest In Peach

I was so thrilled to see the next cover of the A Georgia Peach Mystery Rest In Peach in my Facebook News Feed and wanted to share it with all of you in case you had not seen it.

Rest in Peach is the follow up to Susan's Peaches And Scream  new cozy series which came out this month and one  I thoroughly enjoyed.
If you love peaches you will love the recipes in Peaches and Scream and I am sure there will be even more wonderful peach recipes to go along with the fantastic new series!
To find out more or Pre order Rest in Peach please click here.

For Peaches and Scream please click here.

Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery Cover Release. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I just got my Peaches and Scream. So good to see there will be a new book to follow soon. Thanks for the sneak peak of the cover.

    ReplyDelete