Monday, July 20, 2015

New Tea Shop Just Opened By Vancouver International Airport, The Capilano Tea House and Botanical Soda Company

Yesterday we stopped in at the new high end fashion outlet mall by YVR. The new Capilano Tea House and Botanical Soda Company had just opened.
I attempted to purchase some of the tea however they did not have debit (as it had not yet been set up) so I will have to wait until the next time I find myself out that way.
I was interested in trying this tea because they boast that "The Capilano Tea House and Botanical Soda Company is Indigenous-owned and plant-inspired. We infuse the traditional local with the traditional global for a very Vancouver, curated flavour offering." 
As I live on the Traditional Lands of The Sqaumish Nation I really would like to see this company do well. This company has a pop up summer store at Summer Pop Up at unit 33 - 7899 Templeton Station Road, Richmond, BC.
Hawkers Mercado at McArthur Glen Vancouver.You can find them online by clicking here  I will be attempting to get a hold of some of their teas and let you know what they are like. 
I am off to do some reading this morning with my ARC of Killer Jam by Karen MacInerney check out her work by clicking here.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment