Thursday, July 2, 2015

Looking For A USA Themed Teacup And Saucer Here Are Two I Found On Etsy...

Today I thought I would share what I found on Etsy when I was looking for an American themed tea cup and saucer with Independence day just around the corner that is and here is what I found . You would be amazed at how little there was out there. I really love this one and though I live in Canada I thought it would be fun to have one to use on July 4th, sadly this doesn't ship to Canada but is one I would consider!
I like my teacups and saucers to tell me a story and this one has a rich and inspired history for sure!
I love that the seller likesteel Etsy has the history in the listing! Check this out! 
"Vintage Free Mason flat bottom cup and saucer decorated with the multi-colored star logo, an American flag, gold trim overlay and 9 small gold stars over a white background. This teacup set is from the Margaret Francis Chapter #101 Chartered 1925 in Norfolk Virginia. The maker of this set is unknown, and the saucer is marked C-101-B, O.E.S., Chapter 101, Order of the Eastern Star Prince Hall Affiliation. There is slight tarnish on the bottom of the handle, but in good shape."
This will make a fun set for one of you I am sure!

I would also consider this lovely one and hope that it was not glued to the base as I would use the candle and then use the cup and saucer! Offered by SS Vintage Chick at $8.00 This one is one I would consider and the shipping seems very reasonable...I really need to get a PO Box State side!
Click here to learn more about this shop and listing.

I really like both of these and I may well order one and have it shipped to my husbands family in Colorado as I am heading that way this summer. Thank you for humoring me with my Etsy selections today and if you have an American Beauty to share with me I would love to see it. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment