Saturday, July 4, 2015

On My Table And In My Cup This Week June 27-July 4th!


Happy Independence Day to you my American Readers! This week has flown by for me in a whirl wind! I have had Mail only once this week with our National Holiday Canada Day being on Wednesday, I was stalking the mail man all week. My persistence paid off when I got the most wonderful box from Author Terrie Farley Moran containing several signed copies of her book Caught Read- Handed! 
Terrie has kindly included my recipe in the back of her book and encouraged me to also autograph the books she sent as well. I will be giving you all a chance to win one of those books tomorrow so check back in then! Thank you Terrie for making me feel so involved in this book. I really enjoyed being a part of it and I loved the story too! Caught Read-Handed is out this Tuesday and you can order your own un signed copy by clicking here.
I honestly can not believe it is already July, it feels like we are in a vortex, I swear I will blink and it will be Christmas, if the decorations already on the shelf in stores are an indication I am not wrong on this!
I have several house guests right now and one of my 9 year old house guests brought me this lovely gift package from her family. What a delightful gift!
 We are having a heat wave here in Vancouver, more then a month with out rain is a big deal when you live in a Rain Forrest. It was lovely to make up this iced tea from Davids and enjoy it this week, the kids loved it too!
I read through and really enjoyed Amanda M Lee's Any Witch Way You Can earlier this week and have not read anything else as I have been running with 11 people in my house and the holiday it has left little time to myself. I really must start something soon for my sanity so stay tuned!

Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery week in review. I look forward to sharing more with you soon,
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I stopped by your lovely blog today.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for coming! Lovely to have you!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, Congrats on having your contribution - one of your recipes included in this book! How fun for you ^_^!

    ReplyDelete