Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Killer Jam A Dewberry Farm Mystery Review

I finished Killer Jam on Satuday night. This is the new Dewberry Farm Mystery is by Karen Macinerney and the first book I have ever read by her. I was sent this ARC to review and I am so thrilled that it was sent to me.
A jam lover myself, I was intrigued by the name, Killer Jam. This series is set in Buttercup where the main character Lucy has been downsized at work and returns to her grandparents farm to get back to basics. She purchased the farm from the town's bully who  was sweet as honey at the time of purchasing back her grandparents farm which has been left in disrepair for years.
As Lucy tries her hand at homesteading and  just as she is settling into town life her land is threatened by the possibility of drilling for oil on her property her world gets turned upside down. I really enjoyed this first story and feel that the ground work has been laid for a great new series. As for cozy pets go this one is one of my favorites a cow with a mind of her own....read Killer Jam to learn more!
You can order Killer Jam from Amazon to your kindle app by clicking here
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea (Blueberry Black tea to be exact) and a great new cozy mystery.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment