Saturday, July 18, 2015

On My Table And In My Cup July 11th-18th


Sorry for the late post today. Last Saturday I was in a car accident and I have been trying to take it mostly easy. We were rear-ended and we are mostly okay. We hope our vehicle will be back in time for our trip in a week or so.

  Even through the discomfort this week I did manage to read two wonderful books. Caught Dead Handed by Carol J Perry and Arsenic and Old Books by Miranda James.
In my cup this week I had lots of Heavenly Creme black tea but I also had lots of iced tea!
I saw this sign on line and I would love to duplicate it, but I also need to finish reading Tea Leaf Reading for beginners first. Maybe on that long drive I have coming up!
I am still stalking the mail man for my copy of Death of An English Muffin By Victoria Hamilton.
I pre ordered this book and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I am starting to think someone is holding and reading my mail first!
I would love to know what you are reading these days! Thank you for joining me for A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Mystery week in review! As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you are all right. I found a new to me author this week - Lynda Wilcox. I'm reading Strictly Murder which is free on Amazon for Kindle.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete