Wednesday, July 8, 2015

3 Delightful Etsy Bookmarks

A bit of a late start for me today sorry for the later post! Sharing today some of my favorite Etsy bookmarks that would make wonderful gifts for tea and mystery lovers. The first is this re-purposed book mark that I think is fantastic! This vintage silver teaspoon was created by Me Designs by Melanie and is offered at $13. You can view her shop and this listing by clicking here.
you can view this shop and listing by clicking here.
The third caught my eye as a lover of cozy mysteries and I am pretty sure it is the trench coat that makes this bookmark so endearing to me. Offered by Bohemians Etsy Shop this Detective themed bookmark sells for $11.50 and can be viewed by clicking here.
I am back to stalking my mail man for the new releases I pre-ordered, mail here is often much slower then in the USA.

I hope to be back tomorrow with more tea and cozy mystery photos to share.
Thank you for joining me for a cup of tea and a cozy mystery. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment