Friday, November 25, 2016

A Cup of Tea and A Cozy Jewelry and A Tea Pot To Love!

It is Black Friday and the deals I hear are crazy everywhere, even here in Canada, it has gained a momentum of Holiday shopping craziness. So to save you from running out to the long lines  at the mall here are some ideas you may wish to consider for the tea lover in your life. I loved this Necklace from Maple Moon Designs on sale for $14.45 and ships world wide! Click here for shop and listing.

I find this completely adorable, offered by alapopjewelry on sale at $18.70 this is one I think is adorable! Click here for shop and listing.


Mann Handled Vintage has a great sale on  this beautiful tea pot from the 1940's. I love this listing! Actually the entire shop has fantastic finds and the winking Santa Mugs are awesome!
Click here for the shop and listing.
I hope you find yourself warm and cozy today with a great book to read and a great cup of tea! Avoid the lines, do your shopping on line and enjoy all the holidays have to offer.
From my table to yours, Happy Friday. I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment