Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Amazon Holiday Gift Ideas For The Book And Tea Lover!

While I already have everything I wanted for Christmas this year, (thanks to the knowledge that entering the new year we will be in a new home) there are a few things I think other book and tea lovers like me may like and so if you are looking for items to add to your wish list or for other book lovers take a look at some of these items...
My mother would have loved these and actually I do do, I love the sleep pants and t-shirt combo you can find these on amazon by clicking here.

I love these as little night lights and never saw one with a holiday motif! The teacup one is sold out in this pattern but the pot is adorable! Click here for this listing. 



I loved this scarf too! I think it would be quite striking, the colors are great from the distance and great details up close. Click here for this Amazon listing.

I will be back with another cozy mystery review tomorrow. Thank you for joining me today, I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment